Cryptocurrency

Squid Game Cryptocurrency Surge, 99% Down After Up 300% In 24 Hours

An online version of the program has been produced by gamers from the South Korean survival drama television series Squid Game. You will need to use the Squid cryptocurrency to play it.

Squid Game has gained popularity in a very short time and the number of people liking it has increased a lot. If you’re one of the fans of the South Korean survival drama television series and want to show your support for it, you can now do so using cryptocurrency. An online version of the program has been created by gamers. And, to play it, you have to use the Squid cryptocurrency. By the way, people are supporting it wholeheartedly. The crypto has skyrocketed over the past 24 hours and is up nearly 300 percent. At one point its market cap reached $174 million. The sale of this cryptocurrency started on 20 October and it was completely sold out within 1 second. But after that the SQUID token suddenly showed a 99 percent dive and within the second second slipped from $2861 to $1, losing almost all its gains.

CoinMarketCap But at one point the crypto was trading at $13.04 (Rs. 977). But till the time of writing the news, it was trading at $0.002831 with a dive of 99.9%. As of Friday, the new cryptocurrency had reached a value of $4 (Rs 300). But the market analysis agency has also issued a warning, saying it has received “multiple reports” that users have not been able to sell this token on the popular decentralized exchange, Pancakeswap. “Please do your due diligence and use caution when trading!” Crypto starts pre-sale on October 20th.

This dystopian series tells the story of a group of people coerced into money playing deadly children’s games. This is a survival game with a prize of 45.6 billion at stake. The show has become a viral sensation considering the high stakes. The online game is an imitation of the six-round game featured on the Netflix show. But, the company said, “we clearly do not provide lethal results!” In the game, people buy tokens to play and earn more tokens. Then transfer these tokens to another cryptocurrency Or can be exchanged for fiat money.

The Squid White Paper says that the more people involved, the bigger the reward pool. Developers will charge 10 percent of the entry fee, with the remaining 90 percent given to the winner. Survival shows are generally well received by the audience but a huge prize money has been kept in this series. Because of this, it has rapidly attracted the attention of the people.

.embed-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; } .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; ,<!–

–>

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button