Marker Clusterer Add-on for WordPress
This add-on is an extension for and requires Super Store Finder for WordPress
The latest version of this add-on is only compatible with the latest version of the core plugin, you can refer to this upgrade instructions.
Marker Clusterer Add-on for WordPress
This is an add-on for Super Store Finder for WordPress which is a plugin that allows too many markers to be combined and shown in as clusters.
Super Store Finder for WordPress is a fully-featured WordPress Plugin integrated with the latest Google Maps API that allows customers to locate your stores easily. Tailor-made with intuitive responsive design for smartphones, tablets and touch screen devices. It has powerful store locator admin that allows you to manage stores, tags/categories and customize styles, colors, labels, notifications, regions and map settings.
- Allow Google Maps markers to be consolidated into clusters for ease of view
- Increase performance when displaying too many markers
- Activate and Deactivate Add-on via user friendly admin interface
- Extensible and able to be integrated with other add-ons
- Notice for Marker Clusterer Add-on for WordPress:
a. You need to purchase Super Store Finder for WordPress at http://codecanyon.net/item/super-store-finder-for-wordpress/11334595 prior to using this Add-on
1. At WordPress Admin, go to Add-ons Page
2. Browse and choose the add-on zip file ssf-marker-cluster-wp and click on the Upload button
3. If the Status of the add-on shows ‘ON’, you’re add-on is enabled
4. Clear browser cache and you’re done!
Fast and Reliable Support
We provide fast and reliable support to our customers, whether its an inquiry, troubleshooting, customization and special requests. If you need help with installation, just send us a message via our profile page here.
For knowledge base and forums you can visit the following links:
What are buyers saying about Super Store Finder
“First, I would like to say?Great Job! One of the better store locator systems I have come across.”
“I just bought this and started using it on my site within minutes. I am not a programmer and this was still very easy!”
“Just purchased the Super Store Finder and it’s fantastic, exactly what my client needed and just the right level of customisation, so thank you for your efforts! Great value script.”
“Fantastic product & best support. thank you?”
“This is the best store finder script on codecanyon! Keep up with a great job!”
You can find more reviews from real buyers in testimonials page.
Real world usage
More real world examples available here.
Please note that all store finder designs are copyrighted by their authors.
If you wish (or don’t wish) your site to be listed here, please send me a message.
Changelog / Updates
2.3 (Last updated: 10 Jun 2021)
2.2 (Last updated: 11 Oct 2020)
- Added compatibility with Super Store Finder 6.1
2.1 (Last updated: 19 Feb 2020)
- Added compatibility with Super Store Finder 6.0
2.0 (Last updated: 21 Oct 2019)
- Added compatibility with Super Store Finder 5.7
1.9 (Last updated: 30 Jul 2019)
- Added compatibility with Super Store Finder 5.4
1.8 (Last updated: 17 Apr 2019)
- Added compatibility with Super Store Finder 5.3
1.7 (Last updated: 31 Jan 2019)
- Added compatibility with Super Store Finder 5.0
1.6 (Last updated: 4 Jun 2018)
- Added compatibility with the latest version of WPML
1.5 (Last updated: 3 Aug 2017)
- Added compatibility with Super Store Finder 4.0
1.4 (Last updated: 8 Jan 2017)
- Added compatibility with Super Store Finder 3.6.3
1.3 Major Update (Last updated: 13 May 2016)
- Localized Marker Clusterer Images (Google recently removed icons from SVN server)
1.2 (Last updated: 21 Nov 2015)
- Added compatibility to Super Store Finder for WordPress version 3.0
1.2.1 (Last updated: 4 Dec 2015)
- Added compatibility to Super Store Finder for WordPress version 3.1
1.2.2 (Last updated: 15 Dec 2015)
- Added compatibility to Super Store Finder for WordPress version 3.2