LIC IPO News: IPO News, 28th February 2022: A proposal for sale of shares of Life Insurance Corporation of India has been submitted to SEBI. The stake sale is expected to be completed next month. Under this scheme, concessions will be given to LIC policyholders.
Mumbai: Policyholders have a reserved stake in the LIC IPO, which will also be discounted. However, the policyholders have to do an important job to get this concession. Policyholders will have to update their PAN card details in LIC’s database by February 28, 2022. Only then can LIC customers apply for an IPO under the policyholder quota.
LIC’s Initial Public Offering (IPO) Information Sheet has been submitted to the market regulator SEBI. However, it has not been approved yet. In this share sale scheme, 5 to 10 per cent shares are likely to be reserved for policyholders.
Post Office SBI? Which FD would be profitable to invest in?
The procedure for updating your PAN number in LIC is as under –
1) First of all, the policyholders have to visit the official website of LIC at https://licindia.in/.
2) After this you have to choose the option of online PAN registration.
3) Now you have to click on the online PAN registration page.
4) Now on this page you have to click on Proceed.
5) Now you have to fill in the details of your email id, PAN number, mobile number and LIC policy number here.
6) Now you have to enter the captcha code.
7) After that you have to order OTP on your registered mobile number.
8) Enter the received OTP and click on Submit option.
9) Now your form will be submitted and you will see the message of successful registration on the screen.
Fuel will explode; Find out today’s petrol and diesel prices
LIC policyholders can also check that their PAN card has been updated. The process is as follows –
1) Policyholders must first visit https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/getPolicyPANStatus.
2) Here you have to enter your policy number, date of birth and PAN number.
3) Now enter the captcha code and then click on submit option.
4) Now you will see the status of your PAN card update on the screen.
Exclusive Economic Times stories with in-depth study information from more than 20 such fields.